Queen Teuta Gold Coin Adult Sweatshirt
📦 Free Shipping Worldwide
Our soft and stylish crewneck sweatshirt is extremely comfortable. Made using durable ring-spun cotton and polyester, with a comfy fleece knit, it’s definitely something you’ll want to warm up to. This trendy sweatshirt has a classic fit.
Design: Queen Teuta Gold Coin graphic art (front)
• Unisex fit and style for Men & Women
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Regular Fit
• Crew neck
ⓘ Unisex sizing tip: Unisex medium is equivalent to men's medium through chest and sleeve length. Men's medium is similar to ladies' large.
|S||27||38 - 41||33 ½|
|M||28||42 - 45||34 ½|
|L||29||46 - 49||35 ½|
|XL||30||50 - 53||36 ½|
|2XL||31||54 - 57||37 ½|
|3XL||32||58 - 61||38 ½|
|4XL||33||62 - 65||39 ½|
|5XL||34||66 - 69||40 ½|
|S||68.6||96.5 - 104||85|
|M||71||106.7 - 114.3||87.6|
|L||73.7||116.8 - 124.5||90.2|
|XL||76.2||127 - 134.6||92.7|
|2XL||78.7||137.2 - 144.8||95.3|
|3XL||81.3||147.3 - 155||97.8|
|4XL||83.8||157.5 - 165||100.3|
|5XL||86.4||167.6 - 175.3||103|
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors
• Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary
• No fabric softeners
• Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary
• Do not iron decoration
• Do not dry clean
• Free Worldwide Shipping
• Goods are fulfilled from facilities in the USA, CA & EU
• This item is made-to-order, processing time is 1-5 days
• Domestic shipping transit time 1-7 business days
• International shipping transit time 7-21 business days
• You will receive a tracking number for your order
If there is a problem with your order, please contact us right away and we'll make it right.
Queen Teuta (Reign 231–228/227 BC) is the most famous Albanian Queen of Illyria. She was married to King Agron of Illyria.
Following the death of her spouse Agron in 231 BC, she assumed the regency of the Ardiaean Kingdom for her stepson Pinnes, continuing Agron's policy of expansion in the Adriatic Sea, in the context of an ongoing conflict with the Roman Republic regarding the effects of Illyrian piracy on regional trade.
Queen Teuta is known for her bravery and cunningness. She fought to protect her Illyrian kingdom and her people from invasion by the Romans in the First Illyrian War.
Queen Teuta's memory in museums, monuments & places (partial list):
• Albanian sporting club in Teuta Durrës
• Modern statue of Teuta with her stepson Pinnes in Tirana, Albania
• Bust of Teuta from the Skanderbeg Museum in Kruja, Albania
This is such a cool design of the goat’s eagle. Nicely done! The sweater is extra comfortable.
This shirt design is beautifully crafted. The colors are amazing.
Great shirt! It’s soft, and made well!