UÇK Emblem Embroidered Packable Jacket
📦 Free Shipping Worldwide
Stay protected from the elements with this lightweight Champion® packable jacket. Crafted from wind and rain-resistant polyester, this stylish jacket features a UÇK embroidery design and a convenient hood for extra protection. With a spacious front kangaroo pocket and a zipped pouch pocket, you can store your essentials and easily pack the jacket away when not in use. Get ready to face the elements in style with this must-have jacket.
Design: UCK logo embroidery (front)
• Relaxed, Unisex fit and style for Men & Women
• 100% polyester micro poplin
• Wind and rain resistant
• Half zip pullover with a hood
• Front kangaroo pocket
• Hidden zipped pouch pocket
• Packable in the zipped pouch pocket
• Adjustable bungee draw cord at hood and bottom hem
• Elastic cuffs
• Embroidered “C” logo on the left sleeve
|Body Length||27 ¼||28||28 ¾||29 ½||30 ¼|
|Body Width||21 ¼||22 ¾||24 ¼||25 ¾||27 ¼|
|Sleeve Length (from center back)||34 ¼||35||36||36 ¾||37 ½|
|Sleeve Length (from center back)||87||89||91.4||93.3||95.3|
• Wipe down with mild detergent and warm water
• Do not machine wash
• Do not tumble dry
• Do not use bleach
• Do not iron
• Do not dry clean
• Free Worldwide Shipping
• Goods are fulfilled from facilities in the USA, CA & EU
• This item is made-to-order, processing time is 1-5 days
• Domestic shipping transit time 1-7 business days
• International shipping transit time 7-21 business days
• You will receive a tracking number for your order
If there is a problem with your order, please contact us right away and we'll make it right.
The Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA), Albanian: Ushtria Çlirimtare e Kosovës (UÇK), (1993–1999), was an ethnic Albanian separatist militia that sought the separation of Kosovo, the vast majority of which is inhabited by Albanians, from the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (FRY) and Serbia during the 1990s.
The KLA emerged in 1996 to protect the ethnic Albanian population from an ethnic cleansing campaign led by Serbian police.
Although the roots of the Kosovo conflict can be traced back many years, substantial fighting began in 1998. NATO intervention led to a peace accord ending the conflict in June 1999.
• Adem Jashari
• Hamëz Jashari
• Sali Çekaj
• Zahir Pajaziti
• Hashim Thaçi
• Agim Çeku
• Fatmir Limaj
• Ramush Haradinaj
• Bekim Berisha
• Naim Beka
• Agim Ramadani
My new favorite jacket!!! The stitchwork is unbelievable, I’ll definitely be buying more with other designs. FLM!
Very comfortable, sleek & modern. What I like most about it is it’s very different compared to others. It’s definitely versatile.
Fantastic quality. The jacket quality was so much better than I expected and the embroidery is just amazing.