Illyria Embroidered Adult T-Shirt
📦 Free Shipping Worldwide
The men’s premium heavyweight tee is versatile and durable. The fabric is made of ring-spun cotton, which makes it soft and comfortable, while also ensuring it will last a long time. Wear the shirt with your favorite jeans or sweats.
Design: Illyria embroidery (front)
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton
• Oversize fit for women
• Fabric weight: 6.5 oz
• Regular fit
|S||29 ½||38 - 41|
|M||30 ½||42 - 45|
|L||31 ½||46 - 49|
|XL||32 ½||50 - 53|
|2XL||33 ½||54 - 57|
|3XL||34 ½||58 - 61|
|4XL||35 ½||62 - 65|
|S||75||96.5 - 104|
|M||77.5||106.7 - 114.3|
|L||80||116.8 - 124.5|
|XL||82.6||127 - 134.6|
|2XL||85||137.2 - 144.8|
|3XL||87.6||147.3 - 155|
|4XL||90.2||157.5 - 165|
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors
• Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary
• No fabric softeners
• Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary
• Do not iron decoration
• Do not dry clean
• Free Worldwide Shipping
• Goods are fulfilled from facilities in the USA, CA & EU
• This item is made-to-order, processing time is 1-5 days
• Domestic shipping transit time 1-7 business days
• International shipping transit time 7-21 business days
• You will receive a tracking number for your order
If there is a problem with your order, please contact us right away and we'll make it right.
The Illyrians were a group of tribes in the western Balkans. The first known mention of Illyrians occurred in the late 6th and the early 5th century B.C.
The name Albania is derived from the name of an Illyrian tribe called the Arber, or Arbereshë, and later Albanoi, that lived near Durrës. Among modern languages, Albanian is often conjectured to be a surviving descendant of Illyrian.
The Albanian language is amongst the oldest in Europe and even in the world.
The last and best-known Illyrian kingdom had its capital at Scodra (modern Shkodër, Albania). One of its most important rulers was King Agron.
Most of Albania, Montenegro, and Kosovo, made up the territory the Illyrians inhabited and came to be known as Illyria.